Friday, December 25, 2015

Bobs Burgers Season 1 Episode 3 (2011)

A family consisting of a mother, a father holding a hamburger, a boy, and two girls.

Bobs Burgers is an animated sitcom about a family that owns a Burger restaurant. Season 1 episode 3 is the only episode I've seen so far but I really liked it. Some parts were dumb but I guess that's what makes it funny. In this particular episode a documentary maker comes to his restaurant and places a cow out front in order to make a statement about eating meat. I haven't really watched an animated show since the Sponge Bob days, but maybe ill continue watching this show because even though it was a little silly it was funny.

This television show is an animated show so I'm guessing they either used computer or drawing animation to create it. With an animated show instead of having actors they have to hire people to do voiceovers so people who act with their voice. The opening sequence is interesting, It starts with a burger, already foreshadowing the show and then they zoom out and add all of the characters and setting into the blank white canvas. To make something zoom out using animation you could use a flipbook drawing  where you draw the same image except each time you make it slightly smaller to zoom out.

No comments:

Post a Comment