By far this documentary was the greatest documentary I have ever seen. This documentary is about a man named Marcus who has a passion for music but has no money so he snuck into music festivals by posing as a photographer. He manages to get backstage and in front of the barricade and decides he has his cameras so why not use them to take pictures. Little did he know his photography would become well-known and he would become famous by simply breaking into music festivals. absolutely loved this documentary because I cold relate to it so much, music is my biggest passion and I love going to concerts so I can understand why he would go to such great lengths to see live music. This documentary also taught me many life lessons such as there's more to life then school and work and that you can achieve great things by thinking outside the box and not necessary doing it the traditional way. This documentary has greatly effected my life and it will always stick with me.
Most of this documentary was filmed by his using his cameras but other parts were animation or interviews. I thought It was really interesting how they used animation in this documentary. They used it in order to show how he snuck into the festivals to give you a better picture of what actually happened. I guessing they either used hand drawn animation or computer animation. The parts that he filmed himself were absolutely breathtaking. It made me want to go to a music festival because you could see how happy everyone was and the massive crowds.
No comments:
Post a Comment