Futurama is definitely the best show I've seen in a long time, I started it yesterday and I'm already on season 2 episode 8. I cant stop watching it its so addicting and super funny. The comedy in it isn't like any other shows I've seen, it genuinely makes me laugh and the jokes aren't inappropriate or cheesy like a lot of shows which is why I love it so much. It also makes a ton of references to real life and film. So far ive seen references from odd couple, harry potter, Charlie and the chocolate factory, Matilda, Star Trek, Charlie brown, Oliver twist and the Stranger. Futurama is an animated sci fi show about a guy named Fry who ends up in year 3000 and meets a robot named Bender along with other friends. Bender is probably my favorite character because he is a robot who is everything we don't want to be, he is an alcoholic emotionless, rude, thief but I love him. This show is an example of an animated science fiction show. It shows iconography of science fiction because it has aliens, monsters, space, and it takes place in the future. I read an article on how they created the show and basically the writers make a storyboard, then the actors do a table read and they "record it like a radio show" and the writers make edits to the script (Meslow 6). After they have the voices recorded the animators draw out the animation and use digital editing to edit it.
No comments:
Post a Comment