Mr. Robot is about a computer programmer named Elliot Alderson. By day he works for a company that protects other companies from being hacked, but by night he is a hacker. The thing that separates him from other hackers is he only has good intentions by doing it but he soon finds himself getting into bad situations. While doing all of this he also struggles with many mental illnesses such as social anxiety and schizophrenia. This is one of the most interesting parts of the show because parts of it are filmed as if your in his brain and can hear his thoughts. In order to create this illusion Rami Malek (Elliot) has to do many voice overs. In one scene he over dosed on drugs and was in a lot of pain. In order to show this they filmed it with many cuts and from many angles. They then pieced them together and jumped from cut to cut very quickly showing many angles of his body to make the situation seem more chaotic. Since this show is based on computers they need to film the computer a lot. I'm not exactly sure how they do it but I read that when filming people typing they actually jut pre type it and just backspace It then play it in reverse which I found Interesting. This show was extremely well written with many plot twists that will make you want to continue watching. After Finishing this show I can definitely tell why it won a golden globe.
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Mr. Robot (2015- )
Mr. Robot is about a computer programmer named Elliot Alderson. By day he works for a company that protects other companies from being hacked, but by night he is a hacker. The thing that separates him from other hackers is he only has good intentions by doing it but he soon finds himself getting into bad situations. While doing all of this he also struggles with many mental illnesses such as social anxiety and schizophrenia. This is one of the most interesting parts of the show because parts of it are filmed as if your in his brain and can hear his thoughts. In order to create this illusion Rami Malek (Elliot) has to do many voice overs. In one scene he over dosed on drugs and was in a lot of pain. In order to show this they filmed it with many cuts and from many angles. They then pieced them together and jumped from cut to cut very quickly showing many angles of his body to make the situation seem more chaotic. Since this show is based on computers they need to film the computer a lot. I'm not exactly sure how they do it but I read that when filming people typing they actually jut pre type it and just backspace It then play it in reverse which I found Interesting. This show was extremely well written with many plot twists that will make you want to continue watching. After Finishing this show I can definitely tell why it won a golden globe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment